Friday 26 April 2013

Happy Birthday to Mr. Ilias Aliu


The Author of the book Customer Service Management is plus on today, we had a short interview with him and I know most of you will be wondering who is he, you can read more about him after the cut 
1.     Tell us about yourself Mr. Aliu?
Am simple and humble, I hail from Kogi State
2.     How Important is Today 26/04/2013 to you?
     Today is my Birthday, am happy and I thank God for the grace of life

Back Cover of his book 

3.     Your book Customer Service Management has been getting a lot of buzz lately, what inspired you to write this book?
The quest to contribute my own quote to the literary world and especially to improve the poor customer service in Nigeria and educate organizations on the importance of good customer service.
4.     Would you mind giving us an over view of what your book is about?
      The aim of my book "Customer relationship management" is to revolutionize customer service management in Nigeria and Africa at large, to also fill the gap created by lack of book for customer service personnel and enhance productivity in business.
5.     We're also aware that you're an upcoming actor, how has that been for you, I mean the experience?
      Yes there is some theatrical element in me that I wish to explore, though It has been a wonderful one cause acting is in me.
6.     Tell us a bit about your growing up
     My growing up was tough and interesting, am a core African man, so I experience African man upbringing.
7.     What advice do you have for the younger generation?
     Do onto others what you want others to do to you
8.     If there was something you could change about our country, what would that be?

The Government service to the citizen, we mostly hear about budget but we have nothing to show for it
9.     What's your philosophy on life?
     I like to be proactive any where I am
    
     Thank u for your time Mr. Ilias Aliu
     You are welcome sir.

1 comment: